View more 1 week ago
This role will be part of ICT Delivery Support, Service Center and Warranty team. Responsible for managing warranty support for client devices and customers to ensure issues are attended.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support, manage troubleshooting, maintenance, installing and configuring of laptops, desktop, and other consumer products.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance, over the phone or email and perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Attend all service calls, repair, check on the progress of repairs until its resolved and closed. Timely delivery of quality support service to internal and external customers.
- Accurately document failure, repair, installation and prepare reports. Effectively communicate with customers on the status of work.
- Discuss the warranty claim and expectations with customers. Prepare and process warranty documentation according to manufacturer guidelines. Follow up with manufacturers to ensure claims are being processed properly.
- Accurately keep inventory of ordered warranty parts.
- Hold a Diploma or Degree qualification in Computing Science, Information Systems, or a related field proven experience as technician or other customer support role.
- Vendor certification like Microsoft, CompTIA A+, Asus, HP, Lenovo, or Dell client certifications will be added advantage.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of consumable, IOT devices, Computer & Mobile devices, and other tech products.